WEDNESDAY, APRIL 4th, 2012 - "An unhurried sense of time is in itself a form of wealth". - Bonnie Friedman
THURSDAY, APRIL 5th, 2012 - Maunday Thursday dinner and service of worship. Dinner as close to 6:00 as possible - service to follow. This is the best service!!
FRIDAY, APRIL 6th, 2012 - Good Friday service at 10:30 a.m. Rev. Matt McKay leading.
FRIDAY, APRIL 6th, 2012 - 8:00 pm - Dramatic reading of the Gospel of Mark by Canadian Actor Kenneth Welsh.
SATURDAY, APRIL 7th, 2012 - Music for the Soul - Beach Jazz and Reflection with Bill MacLean vocalist and Brian Stevens Piano. at 4:30 followed by supper and movie Babette's Feast with discussion - St. Aidan's Anglican Church. Queen and Silverbirch.
SUNDAY, APRIL 8th, 2012 - Christ is Risen!! Celebrate with us for morning worship - 10.30 am - Rev. Matt McKay leading. We will celebrate communion.
- put a Bounce sheet in your vacuum cleaner.
- prevent thread from tangling. Run a threaded needle through a sheet of Bounce before beginning to sew.
- prevent musty suitcases. Place a Bounce sheet inside empty luggage before storing.
- to freshen air in your car - place a sheet of Bounce under the front seat.
- clean baked-on foods from a cooking pan. Put a sheet in the pan, fill with water and let sit overnight then sponge clean. The anti-static agent apparently weakens the bond between the food and the pan.
- eliminate static electricity from venetian blinds....wipe the blinds with a sheet of Bounce to prevent dust from resettling.
Have a good week. MB