Beaches Presbyterian Church is ...
A Community of Followers of Jesus Christ
- We will provide a place of sanctuary, peace, prayer, healing, fellowship.
- We will be open and accessible to all who desire to worship with us.
We are committed to ...
Growing in understanding Christ’s message
- We will worship God according to the reformed tradition of the Presbyterian Church in Canada.
- We will administer the sacraments and celebrate the rites of passage (birth, marriage, death).
- We will discern and develop the spiritual gifts present in all membeps.
Embodying Christ’s love for all
- We will interpret the scripture as the Word of God for our day.
- We will educate adults and children in biblical knowledge and contemporary moral and social issues.
Sharing Christ’s Good News with the world around us
- We will accept all persons as created in God’s image regardless of gender, race, age, handicap, cultural heritage, or social and economic status.
- We will provide spiritual, moral and emotional support through visitation and counseling.
- We will support the caring ministries of our members in the community.
- We will express God’s unconditional welcome to all who come to us.
- We desire to grow and to welcome change in the church.
- We will encourage the growth of God’s family in the Beach community.
- We will share the facilities with which God has blessed us for the spiritual, physical, intellectual and moral development of children and adults in the Beach.
- We will support the world-wide mission of The Presbyterian Church in Canada.